It’s your money. Take charge of your future.
Your money is different to everybody else's money. What you plan to do with it is personal.
The Summer KiwiSaver scheme has some key differences from other KiwiSaver schemes:
- We are investment specialists – as part of Forsyth Barr, we have an over 80 year history in investment markets utilising world-class research. Our Investment Committee is chaired by Martin Hawes, a respected investment specialist.
- We are active managers – this means we respond to market opportunities, rather than passively tracking an index that we can’t control.
- We keep you informed – both about your money, and, more broadly, by sharing our knowledge of investment markets.
- We enable you – we are focused on making it easy for you to make changes to your account, and we provide you with access to a network of Authorised Financial Advisers who can help with any guidance you may need.
- We have a clear, socially responsible investment framework – we will not invest in companies that in our view are directly involved in the manufacture of cluster munitions, nuclear explosive devices, anti-personnel mines, or tobacco, or the processing of whale meat.
Are you ready to join Summer? It's quick and easy, just have your IRD number and drivers licence or passport ready.
Join the Summer KiwiSaver scheme!
Need more information?
- Try our short questionnaire which helps you work out your risk profile and how you might like to invest your KiwiSaver savings as a result.
- Work on your retirement plans by using our retirement calculator, which allows you to combine other investments with your KiwiSaver and plan out your retirement lifestyle.
- Read Martin Hawes’ latest article or watch one of his video updates.
Learn more about our investment options
My Plan | Summer Investment Selection